Wednesday, June 17, 2009

This is just a really quick post because I want to share with you a prayer calendar my parents made for my trip while I'm gone!
Follow this link: http://docs.google.com/ViewDoc?docid=dd8stv9g_0fkrrmmhm
I'm planning on posting again tomorrow while I have some down time in the airport, because God has been doing some crazy things during the past couple weeks before my trip. Today I'm just doing some last minute things, like packing, and just hanging out with my fam before I leave! Thank you so much for all your prayers as I get ready to leave!!

In Him,
Becky

Macie Elizabeth, Cady, Lynsey, Kat, Rachel, Kristen Victoria- this is your shoutout. I tried to think of something funny to say, but I just couldn't. Surprising I know. You guys are awesome and I'm gonna miss you, but I'll be praying for you! Have a great summer :)

4 comments:

  1. Becky!! thank you for the shout out! I hope you had a safe trip down there. Let me know how everything is! I love you!!!

    Macie Elizabeth :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Beckers! thanks for the shout out! i loved it! Good luck while your in Africa and i'm praying for you! love youuu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry..i kinda forgot to say that this is Lyns :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha why did you say everyones first name, and then my first and middle name? haha i love you!

    kristen victoria

    ReplyDelete